When you become pregnant, your health and wellness options become vitally important. The health benefits of receiving massage during your pregnancy are numerous. But like all other decisions about your prenatal health, choosing a massage therapist should be done with thought and investigation.
How are the health of mother and baby improved by receiving prenatal massage?
Massage therapy is always useful for relaxation, pain relief, and loosening tight muscles. Pregnant women can expect those same great effects from massage, plus some that help the baby and pregnancy conditions, too.
A few benefits of receiving prenatal massage include:
- Enhances nutrient and oxygen flow for mother and baby
- Reduces swelling
- Promotes relaxation and tension relief
- Decreases hip and pelvic pain
- Relaxes painful areas like back and hips
- Loosens tight muscles and stiff joints
Read More at…
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/809838