Have a Gift Certificate?
- If you were gifted a certificate for service in our establishment, please bring a valid form of picture ID. We will require to make a copy of your ID or Driver’s license in order to honor any certificates that were purchased through our online store. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
- Buckhead traffic can be very busy so please plan your travel time accordingly.
- Please be very specific about what you hope to achieve from your session so that your therapist can customize the massage to fit your needs.
- Please advise us at time of booking of any health conditions, allergies, injuries or special needs, which may affect your services when making your spa reservation. Our cancellation policy applies if you are unable to receive a treatment due to a condition that you failed to communicate prior to booking.
- If you are pregnant or have any sorts of limitations that could affect your treatment, please let us know before booking your appointment. Our prenatal massages are after the first trimester only.
- You may reschedule or cancel your appointment without charge at least 12 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Rescheduling or cancellations of less than 12 hours will be charged 50% of the scheduled service price.
- Clients with a history of three or more late cancellations or no shows will be required to pre-pay the full service rate at the time of booking.
- Please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other guests to follow. We regret that late arrivals may not receive an extension of their scheduled service and will be responsible for the full service fee.